Thursday, February 27, 2020

Filming Day 3

Over the weekend, we were supposed to finish filming. The original plan was to meet up at Damian’s house. At Damian's house is the garage that we have in our storyboard. The garage is supposed to be at the beginning of the film. The scenes at the garage are the only things that we need to film before we edit. Unfortunately, our bust schedules enabled us from filming. Kaliyah and Chad both were scheduled to work over the weekend. As for myself. I had to attend a community service opportunity for my extracurricular activity. However, when I returned home I was able to film myself getting ready. This scene included me in my room on the phone with Kaliyah and Karin.

In this part, I acted like I was trying to find an outfit to wear to a party. Then, I receive a call from Kaliyah and Karin (friends) that they are on the way to pick me up. So, throughout the scene, you will find me getting ready for the “party”. While acting, we tried to be as accurate as of the dialogue that we used in our dialogue and sound script. I would say we did a pretty good job utilizing the scripts so that we can make sure we use the exact sounds that we planned to use. Luckily, it wasn’t difficult to find the right angle. Meaning, I was able to show myself clearly. Also, I was able to get good lighting before the sunset. Once I was done, I made sure that the shots looked good enough so we can edit the next class. Hopefully, we can film our last scenes at Damian's house next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment