Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Making Adjustments to the Film!

  After receiving feedback on our peer review sheet, we started to make adjustments to the opening sequence of the movie. One of the first things that we needed to add was titles. I searched on google for font titles. One of the websites that I came across was font space. On this website, they had a variety of different fonts that are free to use. It was so many to choose from! My group and I would agree on one, but I will later find a really nice one. Once we finally decided on one, I downloaded the font onto the desktop and then imported it into pinnacle studios. Now that we have a font, we were able to create our titles. Kaliyah typed the titles onto the film.

   Meanwhile, we also wanted to include background music. As planned, we wanted the music to play at the very beginning of the film. So, I searched the web for the suspenseful music to include in the film. We had to search for free music so that we wouldn't be copyrighted. The first place that I went to was Youtube. Some of the videos that we found were not what we were looking for. For example, some of the music sounded more heroic, or not as suspenseful. Karin joined in and started to look for background music as well. Eventually, I found background music that I think would sound good with our movie. My group members agreed! Now that we added titles and background music to our movie, our film is starting to look even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment