Monday, October 7, 2019

Introductory

Hi, my name is Shania. I am a Junior also a student-athlete at Fort Lauderdale High School located in Fort Lauderdale Florida. Currently, I am enrolled in the Cambridge Program. The Cambridge program includes a variety of courses that are very interesting. This is my second year in the program. Even though it can be hard, I still find ways to manage both cheer and school.

If someone where to ask me how I would describe myself I would say this, I am passionate, outgoing,  friendly, caring, and intelligent. Believe it or not, I always look forward to the first day of school because I have the opportunity to make new friends. I feel like it’s important to keep a diverse group of people around you because you can learn more about people. In middle school, I took a peer counseling class in 7th and 8th grade. In duration of the class I met a lot of people who had different personalities, beliefs, and interests. This made conversations much more interesting because we all were different.

Outside of school, I like to travel, go shopping, and spending time with my family. A few of the places that I went too are Bahamas, Colombia, Jamaica, Costa Rica, Belize and etc. I have a desire for traveling because it’s almost like an  escape from the things that i’m used to. I get to see and learn about different cultures and interact with people of different nationalities. In addition, shopping is also something I like to enjoy. Clothes is another way for me to express myself without talking. It is way easier rather than expressing the type of person I am and my style.


No comments:

Post a Comment